Looking to become a member?
Pride Toronto Members are individuals who acknowledge the Pride Toronto Mission, Vision, and Values, and have the opportunity in participating in decisions/discussions that organizationally support the future of Pride Toronto. Members have the ability to run for a term on the Board and vote at the Annual General Meeting. Get involved and help us make Pride Toronto happen!
Eligibility for Membership
The membership of Pride Toronto shall consist of such individuals whose application for admission to the membership has received the approval of the Board of Directors, in its sole discretion, in each fiscal year.
Unless otherwise determined by the Board, the term of membership commences as of the beginning of one AGM and ends at the beginning of the subsequent AGM.
Individuals shall be eligible for annual membership in Pride Toronto if they meet all of the following criteria:
- Acknowledge in writing support for the objects and activities, including the “Mission, Vision and Values”, as amended from time to time;
- Be approved for membership by resolution of the Board; and
- Meet at least one of the following criteria:
- contribute at least 8 hours of volunteer work to Pride Toronto;
- pay a membership fee, to be determined by the Board; or
- be nominated for membership by the Board.