Pride Toronto’s Partner Program is a partnership program between Toronto’s local businesses and Pride Toronto. The program allows local businesses to financially support Pride Toronto and be recognized as a Pride Toronto “Proud Business Supporter” or “Premium Pride Partner”.
Register by March 15, 2019 to be featured in this year’s Pride Guide when you purchase a Premium Business Partner package! Applications past this date will be accepted but cannot be guaranteed a listing in the Pride Guide.
Partnerships last until December 31, 2019 and will be up for renewal in 2020.
Please read the Partner Packages and Terms & Conditions carefully to ensure that you are registering in the category that best suits you and our business. Once you begin the registration process, it is understood that you have read and agreed to the terms and conditions made available to you here on our Partners information page.
Questions? Email the Partners Team at [email protected].
Partners Package Categories
Pride Toronto’s Partnership Program offers two base packages and two optional add-ons. Please email the Partners Team if you wish to be in the Pride Guide.
Changes for AGCO requirements and the Partners Program (as of March 20th, 2019)
The AGCO now requires all licensed establishments to apply for their own Hours of Service and patio extensions, through iAGCO. Establishments will still need to have a letter of support from Pride Toronto for extensions during Pride Month. The AGCO also requires establishments to have an event for each day that an extension is requested.
In order to receive the Pride Toronto letter of support, you will need to apply to be a Pride Toronto partner and register your events as Pride Toronto Community Events. Both can be done through the Pride Partners application.
Proud Business Supporter
- Permissions to be listed as an “Official Proud Business Supporter of Pride Toronto”
- Permissions to use the titles and trademarks “Pride Toronto”, “Pride”, “Pride Festival 2019”, and “Pride Week 2019” solely in the promotion of the Pride Toronto Partners Program. This does not include events that are not registered with Pride Toronto as a Community Event. Events registered as a Community Event with Pride Toronto must use the Pride Toronto Community Event logo and may not be referred to as a Pride Toronto-partnered event. More information on Community Events can be found here: www.pridetoronto.com/community-events
- Official Pride Toronto branded window decal celebrating Pride Toronto’s 2019 theme
- Your business’ logo included on our “Pride Toronto Partners” page on the official Pride Toronto website from the date of payment to December 31, 2019
- Three social media acknowledgements to the Partners Program with a link to “Partners” page on Pride Toronto website
- One free Community Events registration for your business or establishment (valued at $250 per listing) and extra registrations at 10% off.
Premium Business Partner
- Permissions to be listed as an “Official Proud Business Supporter of Pride Toronto” or “Official Premium Partner of Pride Toronto”
- Permissions to use the titles and trademarks “Pride Toronto”, “Pride” and “Pride Week 2019” solely in promotion of the Pride Toronto Partnership. This does not include events that are not registered with Pride Toronto as a Community Event. Events registered as a Community Event with Pride Toronto must use the Pride Toronto Community Event logo and may not be referred to as a Pride Toronto-partnered event. For more information on community events, please visit www.pridetoronto.com/community-events
- Official Pride Toronto branded window decal celebrating our 2019 theme
- Your business logo included on our “Pride Toronto Partners” page on the official Pride Toronto website from the date of payment to December 31, 2019
- Your business name listed as a VIP Pride Partner in our printed Pride Guide for Pride 2019
- Two VIP tickets, valued at $500 each, with access to our VIP spaces on the festival weekend as well as free entry and VIP, where applicable, to Pride Toronto special events
- Three social media acknowledgments to the Partners Program with a link to “Partners” page on Pride Toronto website
- Three free Community Events registrations for your business or establishment (valued at $250 per listing) and extra registrations at 20% off.
- Invitations where possible to Pride Toronto exclusive events, where applicable
Hours of Service Extension
This option allows for your establishment to apply for an extension of hours for alcohol service until 4:00 AM on days that you register an event as a Pride Toronto Community Event throughout Pride Month. You can apply for up to 14 days (this is conditional upon the approval from City Council). Fees will be charged as Pride Partnership + number of Community Events registered.
***This option is only available to establishments with an existing liquor license. Please see “Liquor License Extensions” under Terms and Conditions.
This option allows your establishment to apply for permission to extend your outdoor patio on the festival footprint from Friday, June 21st, 2019 at 6:00 PM until Sunday, June 23rd, 2019 at 11:00 PM. The extension of hours for alcohol service until 4:00 AM cannot be used on the patio; the patio must operate at regular patio serving hours. Fees will be charged as Pride Partnership + number of days for patio extension + number of days registered as Community Events (for 4AM extensions indoors).
***This option is only available to businesses in the Church-Wellesley Village as it requires street closures. Please email [email protected] to see if you qualify.
Additional Support Opportunities
Additional Support Opportunities
As part of the partnership, we are also looking for some exchanged benefits from our partners that help Pride Toronto apart from funding. For example, some partnered restaurants have provided vouchers for us to use as giveaways to our volunteer team at our annual Volunteer Appreciation Party. Other benefits can include (but not limited to):
- Discounts on store items
- Free merchandise such as hats, water bottles, shirts, etc. for giveaway
- Free or discounted memberships
- Coupons or vouchers
Please follow the application process below in order to become a partner of Pride Toronto and to register your events with us to get extensions letter of support:
- Apply to the Pride Toronto Partners Program at www.pridetoronto.com/partners. On this form, you will register as a business partner.
- On this form, you will also register your events that you want to have 4AM Hours of Service extensions for. You must register each event that you want to have a 4AM Extension for.
- An application is not complete until payment is received.
- After application is completed. Please allow 2-5 business days for your application to be reviewed and approved. Once approved, you will receive a letter of Pride Toronto endorsing you for the 4AM Hours of Service extensions (if applicable).
If you are applying for a 4AM Hours of Service extension or patio extension, please continue to steps 3 through 6.
- You must send your 4AM Hours of Service extension request to the City of Toronto. Please refer to this site for City Council meeting dates. Be sure to submit a few business days before.
- Notify the following services of your extension: Toronto Police Service, Toronto Fire Service, Toronto Public Health, and Toronto Building Official.
- Upon City approval, you must apply for your 4AM Hours of Service extension through iAGCO, and upload your City of Toronto letter of approval, Pride Toronto letter of approval, and your city notification letters in step 4.
- You must apply 30 days in advance of your requested extensions. You can apply before your City Council date and then upload the City approval to speed up the process.
- Notify [email protected] if you are approved by the AGCO.