The 38th Annual Pride Parade is happening June 24, 2018. From the corner of Church St and Bloor St all the way down Yonge St to Yonge-Dundas Square, tell your stories to a crowd of over 1 million festival-goers and many more watching at home through art direction, costume design, choreography, music and special effects. Go glitz & glam. Be colourful and creative. Go big. And have fun!
Pride Toronto expects everyone to behave with openness, respect, and support. After all, the Pride Parade is not only about Pride in Toronto’s LGBTTIQQ2SA community, but celebrating diversity and the variety of life in Toronto while respecting differences amongst its citizens and visitors, and creating an inclusive experience for all.
Early bird registrations for the Pride Parade open November 17, 2017 and close March 31, 2018. Standard registrations close April 30, 2018.
Please read all documents carefully to ensure you’re registering for the correct category, and that you understand all the requirements of participating in the Pride Parade.
- Enjoy line bypass, access to VIP lounge and cash bar with complimentary snacks
- Free access to select Pride Month events, such as Cabana Pool Party
- $600 each or $500 each when you order 10 or more
Parade Route Banner
- Maximize your organization’s visibility by making sure you’re present on the parade route, long after your float has passed!
- $500 per banner, placed along Sunday’s parade route
- Enhance your parade experience: pick a preferred spot in the parade route!
- $3000 for placement in the first 20% or $2000 for the first 50%
- Spots are limited so act now to secure your spot in the lineup!