Saturday, June 29 and Sunday, June 30, 2013 - 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Church Street Junior Public School (southeast corner of Church St and Alexander St)
ABOUT FAMILY PRIDE
Family Pride is a kid-friendly zone at Pride Week with activities and entertainment geared to kids and families. Family Pride is organized by the Family Pride Committee, in collaboration with our community partners: the 519's Queer Parenting Programs, Project Ten Oaks, and the Sherbourne Health Centre.
Family Pride celebrates the diversity and future of Toronto's LGBTTIQQ2SA parents/caregivers and children and strives to strenghten the community through vibrant, creative and engaging programs and activities.
- In our commitment to the LGBTTIQQ2SA communities, Family Pride strives to:
- Shape a safe and welcoming environment for families and volunteers;
- Create a fun space that engages families and grows positive networks in the celebration of their love;
- Engage and excite families in a celebration of sexual and gender diversity in families both locally and abroad through the coordination of diverse events and activities;
- Connect with and help develop our communities, fostering essential partnerships;
- Capture and build upon our organization's and our communities' history and strengths to build a bright future.
FRIENDS OF FAMILY PRIDE 2012
Our Friends of Family Pride have made major contributions toward sensational schedule of events for our families. Together, we have created a fun-infused program that is sure to delight! A whole-hearted thank you and a mighty high five to our fantastic circle of friends:
- Bunch Family
- Church Street Public School Parent Council
- Cineplex Entertainment
- Create Positive Spin
- Dad’s Cookies
- Downtown Soccer League
- Fancy Pants Kids
- Home Sense
- Kellogg’s Diversity and Inclusion Council
- Key Assets Canada
- Knits by Eena and Stina
- Macaulay Child Development Centre
- Nannies on Call
- Ontario Science Centre
- Pink Turf Soccer League
- Toronto Fire Services
- Toronto Public Library
- VIA Rail