Community Events (formerly Affiliate Events)
Registration for Pride 2018 Community Events is now open!
Pride Toronto is passionate about featuring a calendar filled with a broad array of non-profit, charitable and commercial events that support the diversity initiatives of Pride Toronto in our Pride Month calendar. Let us help to highlight your Pride event to our community!
What are Community Events?
Formerly called Affiliate Events, Community Events are events that occur during Pride Month (June 1 – June 30, 2018), produced externally to Pride Toronto, which align with our mission, vision and values. Through the Community Event program, Pride Toronto highlights, supports and offers exposure for a wider range of community and commercial events through our marketing materials and branding. Over the last seven years, the Community Event program has grown substantially to promote a wide range of events to our community. In 2017, Pride Toronto promoted over 60 Community Events within and extending beyond the GTA, ranging from community activities to dance parties, from health and sporting events to art performances.
What are the benefits of registering as a Pride Toronto Community Event?
Events registered in the Community Events Program can access the benefits of inclusion within the Pride Month calendar viewed by thousands upon thousands of pride supporters. Community Events are given access to Pride Toronto branding, through usage of the Pride Toronto Community Event logo.
Questions or concerns? Email: [email protected]
Early bird deadline: March 30, 2018
NOTE: Registrations after this date will NOT appear in the Pride Guide.
Late Registrations: May 30, 2018
NOTE: Online promotion only. Registrations may still be accepted after May 30, however online listing may be delayed.
Community Event Pricing
- Use of Pride Toronto Community Events Logo
- Event listing on Pride website
- Event listing Pride Guide^
- Non-Profit Community Groups – $50 per event
- For-Profit Community Groups – $150 per event
*All prices exclude HST.
^Event holders must register in advance of final proof date of Pride Guide for inclusion
Events interested in applying to the Community Events Program must:
- Event must occur during Pride month (June 1 – June 24, 2018)
- Full completion of the event application and event details form, with payment of the registration fee
- Agree to Pride Toronto Terms & Conditions, and Pride Toronto Logo Usage & Guidelines
- Provide a Certificate of Insurance (General Liability) demonstrating coverage ($2,000,000 minimum) with Pride Toronto named as an Additional Insured – Please email a copy of your policy to [email protected] by May 30, 2018.