Annual General Meeting
Details about our 2018 Annual General Meeting
Pride Toronto invites its members and dedicated volunteers to our 2018 Annual General Meeting on Tuesday, December 4, 2018 from 6:30-9:30pm at Harbourfront Centre (235 Queens Quay West).
At this meeting the members will be electing four (4) Board Members. The list of candidates, including short bios, will be made available before the AGM.
2018 AGM Resources (below) will be made available on the website as soon as they are available in advance of the December 4th meeting.
New for 2018:
- The Annual General Meeting is not open to the public. It is only open to Pride Toronto Members. Media will not be permitted at this event.
- You must RSVP to attend the Annual General Meeting. All members will be emailed to RSVP.
- Audited Financial Statements (Available soon)
- Annual Report (Available soon)
- Board Candidate Bios (Available soon)
- Full Candidate List (Available soon)
- Minutes from 2017 AGM (Available soon)